I’d like to inform you that from November 25th to November 26th 2010 in Warsaw, the 5th International Poland Chapter 2010 will take place.
The congress will be preceded by ‘Recognizing and resolving project conflict’ workshop led by Steve Flannes – the expert in interpersonal skills of project managers.
Personally, The fifthv International PMI Congress is a great opportunity to get know and listen experts and key players in the field of project management. During the congress we will be able to see and listen the following experts:
• Rodeny Tuner – profesor in project management in SKEMA Business School, Lille (France) – author of sixteen books about project management (a few bestsellers among them); The editor of ‘The International Journal of Project Management’.
• David Hillson – the core author of APM Project Risk Analysis & Management (PRAM) Guide, the expert in risk management. Since 1998 the core author of the PMBOK’s chapter on risk management, also the core author of PMI Practice Standard for Project Risk Management.
• Michel Thiry – has consulted and managed projects which target was to change organizations into projec-based organizations. Author of books related to value, program and portfolio management.
• Gerard Hill – the World-Class expert in Project Management Office field
• Steven Flannes – the expert in interpersonal skills of project managers
• Claudia Baca – the expert in the project management maturity assessment of organizations. The core author of the OPM3 standard.
Personally I can’t wait to Gerard Hill’s lecture about PMOs. I value the books of Gerard very much. More details on the congress you will be able to find on the congress webpage.
I would like to mention that by attending the congress you will be able to collect up to 19 PDUs needed in oreder to renew your PMP certifciations.
After the congress I promise you to post the article with my opinion.